Applications for membership will be assessed to determine the applicants eligibility to meet the criteria to join the network.
The criteria includes but is not limited to the following:
- The applicant organisation is a volunteer/community-based not-for profit aviation museum
- The applicant is a member of Museums Australia and adopts its standards and accreditation
- The applicant agrees to operate in accordance with the Museums Australia Code of Ethics
To apply for membership the applicant must supply the following for review:
- A letter of introduction and intent to join the AMNN
- A copy of the applicants constitution
- Proof of membership of Museums Australia
- Proof of not-for-profit or charity status
The committee will then review the application for membership and once all criteria have been met will submit it to network members for acceptance our AGM held in October each year.
If you have any questions about joining this network or Museums Australia please contact the AMNN Secretary.